Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The best of life

As you well know, on my journey to recovery, I have stumbled and even fallen. I have always had the support I have needed to get back up and carry on. However, I have had my share of bruises along the way. Currently, despite my abstinence, I am in heart failure. Huge consequence of the search for perfection through ED. This disease is UGLY! It is not glamorous. Please, I beg of you, if you are in a relationship with ED-GET HELP. If you know someone with ED, encourage and support them in getting help. It truly is a matter of life and death. Choose life. We are unique, beautiful, and special. Our differences are what make us this way. I challenge everyone to make a difference. Tell someone...even yourself, you love him/her. We are not invincible.

No comments: