Thursday, December 16, 2010

Random Thoughts Part 1

"The road of life twists and turns and no two directions are ever the same.  Yet our lessons come from the journey, not the destination." - Don Williams, Jr.

With that in mind, my life has twisted and turned and basically left me feeling "out of sorts."  So, writing is how I deal with what I am feeling instead of turning to or away from food.  So, if you are definitely looking for inspiration, follow along with me as I discuss Random Thoughts.

THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE:
My own:
* If "Heaven is a Place on Earth," then, I want to borrow Belinda Carlisle's map because I am lost in "The Land of Confusion."
* I was running full speed ahead preparing to kick when Lucy pulled the football away.  Aargh!! However, this is one Charlie Brown that will continue to try and not accept defeat.

Quotes from others:
* "You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel." --Istyd
* "If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there." - Lewis Carroll
* "Be yourself.  Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish." - John Jakes
* "An unexamined life is not worth living." - Socrates
* "Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning." - Benjamin Franklin
* "Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore." Andre Gide

No comments: