Friday, February 25, 2011

Eating Disorders and Your Heart

Good morning! I saw the cardiologist on February 14th--ironic? My ejection fraction is between 30 and 40%. Normal value would be above 50%. This obviously is not good. No exercise and a lot more medicine. This is a direct result of my battle with ED. One thing keeps running through my mind...I DON'T WANT TO DIE LIKE THIS." However, if this is the way it will be, I am dedicating my life to making a difference in anyone else's life. I am sharing my story with everyone in the hope that they can get the help that they need. I am supporting the American Heart Association and spreading the words on upcoming events to raise money for them. I am writing my latest book. Finally, I am taking care of "me." ED is ugly. If you or someone you know is suffering, please, get help.

No comments: