Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Day 2011

Another year has past. On reflection, what are your most memorable moments? What were your major accomplishments? My best have been this blog, my on-line newspaper article (www.examiner.com) I write for the Indianapolis edition, and celebrating life with my friends and family. Speaking of celebrations, my neice, Holly, married Joshua last night in a very simple ceremony. What a great way to start off the New Year!! My celebration? Up early this morning to enjoy the spiritually uplifting OA meeting. Afterall, this year is about taking care of me. You are all in my thoughts, today. It is my sincere hope that the New Year brings you love, peace, recovery, and everything that you deserve. Remember to live in the moment...that is all we can do. It's mind over matter...if you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

No comments: